Industrial and Technical Consultancy Organisation of Tamilnadu Limited (ITCOT), was incorporated as a company under the Companies Act, 1956, on 17th July 1979 as a joint venture of leading financial institutions, State Development Corporations and Commercial Banks to provide consultancy services to industry and services sectors. The Registered Office of the company is located at 50-A, Greams Rd, Chennai, Tamilnadu 600 006. The name of the company was changed to ITCOT Consultancy as Services Ltd., With effect from 4th October 2004 to offer services as an adjunct to consultancy. The company continues to be known by its popular name of ITCOT.
The Company has a talented and experienced pool of professionals in varied sectors, comprising of Engineers, MBAs, Economists, Scientists, Lawyers & Chartered Accountants The company also outsources multidisciplinary experts on project specific basis.