Corporate Leadership and Peak Performance Training
Does your organization have a big goal it would like to reach?
Would you like to bring out the best in each executive and employee?
Together with Proctor Gallagher Institute, one of the world leaders in personal growth industry, ITCOT brings you a sure system for CORPORATE LEADERSHIP AND PEAK PERFORMANCE that is based on over 75 years of intensive research into the science and mechanics of professional and personal success. Unlike other corporate programs, this system addresses the root cause of success…
Most employees know what to do, but they hold themselves back because they don’t believe in themselves. “Thinking into Results” helps them become more productive, happier, inspired and aligned with company goals by changing their paradigm (beliefs and a multitude of behavioral habits and patterns).
The program teaches each member of your organization how to:
- Set and achieve worthy goals - if you know how to reach the goal, then it probably isn’t the right goal.
- Understand the difference between what you know and what you do – just knowing something doesn’t get results; you must change the behavior to change results.
- Master the mind to promote quantum leaps in performance. Become more disciplined and bring out their leadership skills.
- Understand and adapt to the unprecedented rapid changes taking place in the corporate world.
- Identify and avoid toxic landmines that sabotage their thinking.
- The magic of attitude – you must give energy to get energy back. It starts with you.
- Stop others from controlling what you think-with tools to preprogram participants to think great thoughts about themselves, their family, their job and the company they work for.
- Work in harmony with each other, and become more efficient and effective as a team.
- Be more effective in meetings and properly mastermind as a team.
The “Thinking into Results” program includes:
- Access to a highly-skilled and experienced Proctor Gallagher Consultant to guide and facilitate your team through the process
- A detailed and interactive curriculum that is proven to work for companies and teams of all size
- 12 highly motivating lessons for leaders and their teams
- A detailed participant’s guide with thought-provoking worksheets that drive results